Wednesday, July 1, 2009

my latest invention-White choco and banana biscuit


i wanted to invent something new i had some white chocolate that I had to use.so i invented my white chocolate and banana biscuits.everyone who tried them loved them i really think they are my best invention yet.
125g of butter softend
a tsp of vanilla esence
a cup of sugar mix butter esence and sugar with electric mixer mix until creamy
then add 2 cups of plain flour
a tsp of baking powder
half a cup of coconut
mash 2 bananas in a bowl with a fork add to the other mixture
200g of cadbury white chocolate
then mix well line a baking tray with non sticking baking paper
roll into balls and flaten lightly
bake for 10 to 15 mintues or until lightly brown

5 comments:

  1. These are amazingness wrapped up, they are sooooo good!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Riley these sound awesome! nice work dude! send some my way ;)

    Leon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done little man! Nice blog too. I look forward to more yummy recipes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! OMG! OMG! Everyone must try these cookies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for your coments more resipes coming your way

    ReplyDelete